Welcome to Fishing In Wales
Fishing In Wales: Cenarth, Ceredigion
This website has been brought together by anglers for anglers, specifically to provide as much fishing in Wales
information as possible.
We have over 1000 fishing locations listed in our directory.
We cover all branches of the sport and have done our best to include as much detail as we can find about opportunities for coarse, game and sea fishing in Wales.
All areas from north Wales to south Wales are covered, not forgetting our fabulous Welsh coastline. We are doing our very best to maintain as comprehensive and up to date information as we can obtain.
We are always looking for new ways to make it really easy for you to find the information you want on fishing in Wales:
- by using our comprehensive interactive map
- by location ( region, county, river system etc. )
- by fishing type ( game / coarse / sea )
- by venue type ( river / stillwater / reservoir / rocks / charter boats etc. )
- by species (sewin, pike, cod etc. )
- by angling association / organisation
We also show the latest revision date on every item so you’ll know how current the information is.
You can browse through our information, keeping up with the latest fishing in Wales news, and maybe finding some fishing ideas and opportunities that you might not have otherwise come across.
Why Another Fishing In Wales Directory?
Keen anglers will know that there are plenty of resources around the internet about where to fish. And fishing in Wales isn’t left out! But these can sometimes be either poorly maintained with information that is soon out of date, or perhaps contained within general tourist websites which really don’t emphasise the needs of the fisherman, such as:
- contact details
- venue location and access details
- species information
- the best angler-friendly accommodation
- tackle shops and local information
- fishing guides and coaching
- sea fishing boat charter and scheduled trips
- shore fishing marks
- and, of course, valuable local information on water conditions, tactics, baits, flies, lies and much more!
So if you’re thinking about a trip specifically for fishing in Wales, or a holiday here with a little impromptu fishing on the side, and whether you’re an experienced angler or a beginner, we hope you’ll find a useful resource here at Fishing in Wales.
Fishing In Wales: St Brides Bay, Pembs
Do you find yourself fishing in Wales regularly?
We need your help!
Fishing In Wales: Tal-y-Llyn Lake, Gwynedd
If you live and fish in Wales this website is also for you!
If you want to promote your club, private waters, or sea angling charters, we need your local knowledge to help us maintain a definitive fishing in Wales resource, which you’ll also find useful if you’re visiting another part of our beautiful country with angling in mind.
Also we really want your up to date news on water conditions, fishing prospects and fisherman’s tales!
So please do contact us, sign-up as a guest author, grab our RSS feed or bookmark us and keep in touch with Fishing in Wales.
Can You Help Us?
- If you have fished in Wales could you spare just a few minutes to share your comments and tips with other anglers?
- Or do you have additional helpful local information that we can update this website with?
- Can you share details of locations that we haven’t listed yet?
- Do you have ideas or suggestions to make this website even more helpful?
We really value your feedback – please contact us if you can help… Thanks
Promote your fishing in Wales to our readership!
View Fishing In Wales in a larger map